Lycée Paul-Emile Victor

Lycée Paul-Emile Victor

mardi 9 juin 2015

Projet Comenius : Lettonie


My name is Marine. I was in Latvia in Sigulda with the Comenius Project ! I spent an unforgettable week in this country.
The landscape is beautiful,  nature is everywhere !! It's soothing. 
We can see that Latvia is an ecological country. Moreover it's clean. There wasn't any trash on the ground.
We received a great welcome,the families were very friendly and generous. Our partners were cool with us !! We met a lot of their friends during our free time. We played bowling, went to sauna,... We had fun !
This trip will stay in my heart forever.
I met wonderful people, I really communicated with all partners from other countries, now they are my friends !! I hope to see them again because I will miss them...
 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire